Candy Ken is a rapper, model, TikToker, and artist from Austria. He’s well renowned for mixing masculine and feminine pop culture inspirations in his work.
What is the Net worth of Candy Ken ?
View this post on Instagram
Candy Ken’s net worth is expected to be approximately $1.5 million in 2022. Through his work as a rapper, model, TikToker, and artist, he has been able to amass this sum. For a successful brand deal, TikTokers can earn anything from $50,000 to $150,000.
Early Life and Biography
Candy Ken was born in the city of Bregenz, Austria, on July 27, 1992. His full name is Jakob Kasimir Hellrigl, and his zodiac sign is Leo. Candy is of Austrian nationality, with a Caucasian racial heritage. Candy has been passionate about rapping, fashion, and modeling since he was a child.
He attended the Lette-Verein College in Berlin to study photography and film design, but dropped out in 2014. He then spent a year at Wenatchee High School in Wenatchee, Washington, where he played football.
Candy Ken’s Girlfriend: Who Is She?
View this post on Instagram
Candy Ken is in a relationship with BABY J, a lovely lady. His partner, Baby, is a TikTok sensation with over 322k followers on her account. Candy’s social networking sites frequently feature Baby, who joins him on his insane voyage. Their relationship is also doing well, as they are always seen supporting one another in all aspects of their lives.
What is Candy Ken’s highest point?
He has a towering stature of 5 feet 8 inches and a similar body weight. Ken’s hair is blonde, and his eyes are a dark brown color.
- Candy invented Candy Ken, a gender-bending identity that incorporates motifs from Hello Kitty, Japanese Kawaii culture, Barbie dolls, and pink apparel in his dress style and aesthetic appearance, while he was still in college.
- In the year 2015, he released a self-directed video series on YouTube.
- Candy released Candy Ken Paradise, her second EP, in September 2015, which was produced by DJ Smokera and published by Spinnup.
- In November 2015, he released his third EP, Daddy 69, which had five tracks and five visuals.
- Candy directed four videos, while Kassandra Powell, a London-based underground director, directed the video for the song 69.
- He made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in April 2018 during a portion of Guess Who’s High. Candy published his first album, Real Talk, in June 2016, which had twelve tracks.
- A club night at London’s Visions Video Bar was held to promote the release of his album.
- His album features ten songs written in partnership with rapper Gigi Tays.
- It was also produced by Smokera, with Powell directing the visual for the song What I Like.
- Candy cites Riff Raff, an American rapper, as his main musical and artistic inspiration for the album.
- Candy’s modeling career began in 2015, when Nicola Formichetti, a stylist and creative designer for the Diesel brand, saw him on Instagram.
- Nicola invited Candy to participate in a photo shoot for Formichetti’s Japanese magazine FREE at the time.
- Later, Nicola introduced him to photographer Terry Richardson, who did a full-frontal nudity photoshoot with him for the magazine Man About Town.
- Candy was also booked as a fashion model for the Italian Diesel clothing brand during New York City’s Pride Week.
- He also made a runway appearance at the openings of designer Roberto Piqueras’ and Japanese fashion designer Michiko Koshino’s fashion shows at Berlin’s alternative fashion week.
- Candy has appeared in photo shoots for VMAN magazine, Paper magazine, Vogue Taiwan, and Dazed magazine’s Korean version.
Facts of Candy Ken
|Full Name:||Candy Ken|
|Birth Date:||July 27, 1992|
|Profession:||Rapper, Model, TikToker, Artist|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||the Lette-Verein College, Wenatchee High School|
|Youtube||Jakob Hellrigl Youtube|
|Jakob Hellrigl Instagram|
Originally posted on @