Emma Maltais is a Canadian ice hockey player who now represents the Ohio State Buckeyes in NCAA Division I.
How much is Emma Maltais’s Net worth?
Emma Maltais is estimated to have a net worth of $1 million. Her fantastic career as an ice hockey player is, without a doubt, her main source of income.
View this post on Instagram
Age and Childhood
Emma Maltais was born in Burlington, Canada, on November 4, 1999. As of 2021, she is 22 years old. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio, and she is a Virgo. His full name is Emma Maltais. With her parents and siblings, she grew up in Canada. She, too, is a Canadian citizen. She is a woman of mixed ancestry. Her religious beliefs are Christian. Maltais is a health sciences student at Ohio State University who has interned at the Ohio State Neurological Institute.
She is a lovely girl with a wonderful and cool attitude in terms of body sizes. Emma Maltais is at a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs roughly 66 kg. She is in good health and has a lovely body figure. Her eyes are blue, and her hair is brown.
- While growing up in southern Ontario, Maltais began skating at the age of two and hockey at the age of four. She spent her high school years with the Oakville Hornets of the Provincial Women’s Hockey League (PWHL), where she was team captain in 2016–17 and set a team record for career points with 147.
- She enrolled at Ohio State University in 2017 and began playing ice hockey for the women’s team. During her first NCAA season, she topped the WCHA in scoring per game, averaging 40 points in 37 games and collecting three WCHA Rookie of the Month awards. Her scoring performance increased to 43 points in 35 games the following season, again leading Ohio State in scoring and earning her a berth on the WCHA First Team. In the 2019–20 season, she set an Ohio State record for points with 59 in 38 games, including her 100th college point against Bemidji State University on November 2, 2019. She was named to the All-WCHA First Team for the third year in a row and was a top-10 finalist for the Patty Kazmaier Memorial Award.
View this post on Instagram
- Maltais competed in the IIHF World Women’s U18 Championship in 2016 and 2017, scoring nine points in ten games and winning silver both times.
- In 2019, she was named to the senior national team for the first time, and she will compete in the 2019-20 Rivalry Series against the United States.
- She was one of 28 players invited to Hockey Canada’s Centralization Camp in May 2021, which is used to select the
- Canadian women’s ice hockey team for the 2022 Winter Olympics.
- On January 11, 2022, Maltais was named to Canada’s Olympic team for 2022.
Status of the Relationship
Emma Maltais is not romantically linked with anyone at the time. She is a single woman who is extremely dedicated to her work. She also keeps her previous romances and dating history hidden from the public eye. Emma Maltais keeps her personal life away from the press. There are no rumors or disputes about her. She has stayed clear of rumors that can ruin her career. She, on the other hand, has a spotless background and has never been involved in any scandals.
Facts of Emma Maltais
|Full Real Name||Emma Maltais|
|Age (as of 2022)||22 year old|
|Profession||Ice hockey player|
|Date of Birth||November 4, 1999|
|Place of Birth||Burlington, Canada|
|Net worth||$1 million|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 4″|
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms: 66 kg|
Originally posted on @