Linda Ripa is an American author who is best known as Kelly Ripa’s older sister. Her sister is an actress, dancer, talk show host, and television producer from the United States.
Table of Contents
What was the Net worth of Linda Ripa ?
Linda Ripa’s The Ladybug Blues has a net value of $1.03 million. She has been able to make a decent living as a result of her employment. Kelly Ripa, on the other hand, is reported to have a net worth of roughly $120 million and a salary of $22 million.
Biography and Early Life
Linda Ripa, a 53-year-old celebrity sister, was born in Camden County, New Jersey, in the United States of America, on December 3, 1968. Sagittarius is her zodiac sign. Joseph Ripa (father) and Esther Ripa (mother) are her parents (mother). Her mother was a stay-at-home mom, while her father was a bus driver and labor union president.
Kelly Ripa, an American actress, dancer, talk show host, and television producer, was her younger sister when she was growing up. Linda was born in the United States and comes from a white family.
Linda Ripa’s Sister: Who Is She?
Kelly Ripa, Linda’s sister, is an American actress, dancer, talk show host, and television producer best known for her role as Hayley Vaughan on the ABC daytime drama All My Children.
Nominations & Awards
- Kelly was named Best Actress at the New York International Independent Film and Video Festival in 1999 for her performance in The Stand-In.
- She was also nominated for five Soap Opera Digest Awards and three Daytime Emmy Awards for her role on All My Children.
- In 2015 and 2016, she earned a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host for her performance on Live!
Professional Life and Career
Linda Ripa is now employed by Expressions Modeling and Talent, ABC, New Media Productions, Philly 57, CN8, and NLP, among other companies. She’s also appeared on the ABC show Across America. Linda is also an author of children’s books. Her book, The Ladybug Blues, was published.
Status of the Relationship
Linda Ripa is a private person, therefore it’s difficult to say whether she and her husband are still together. Linda has a son, Sergio-Giuseppe Ripa, whom she shares with her spouse. Her husband’s identity is also unknown.
On September 8, 1999, she gave birth to her son Magical Boy, who was born seven weeks early. Her personal life, on the other hand, is still being investigated. As a result, determining who her husband is is difficult. As a result, we can conclude that she is enjoying a happy life.
Linda was 7 months pregnant when she was involved in a car accident.
Linda was involved in a terrible car accident when she was 7 months old in the year 1999. She sustained a broken pelvis and many other broken bones as a result of the tragedy. Her son was born seven weeks prematurely and went into a coma as a result of an accident. For weeks, the mother and kid fought for their lives. After four weeks, her son awoke.
Sergio-Giuseppe and Linda were both under the care of [Kelly’s] parents two years after the disaster, according to her sister Kelly. “They’re older now, and they’re raising their grandson.” Linda’s injuries were life-altering, and my mother is a 24-hour-a-day nurse to her,” she said. Despite the accident, she is surrounded by a loving and caring family.
Height and Weight
Linda Ripa stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches and weighs approximately 50 kg. Her physical dimensions are 32-24-33 inches, which include her bust, waist, and hip measurements. Linda’s hair is dark brown, and her eyes are a deep blue.
More about Career
- Kelly Ripa was discovered when performing in The Ugly Duckling during her final year of high school, where she was discovered.
- In 1986, she made her debut appearance on national television as a regular dancer on Dancin’ On Air.
- Hayley Vaughan on All My Children was her first major acting role, which she landed in 1990.
- She made her primetime debut as Faith Fairfield, an unemployed ex-soap star, on Hope & Faith in September 2003.
- Kelly starred alongside Meryl Streep and Leonardo DiCaprio in the critically praised Miramax film Marvin’s Room in 1996.
- She also works as a spokeswoman for a number of companies.
- Kelly is featured in Electrolux television and print advertisements, as well as on point-of-sale materials and throughout the internet.
- Aside from that, she is a strong advocate for ovarian cancer research and has partnered with Electrolux to raise donations for The Ovarian Cancer Research Fund.
- In addition, she is an active member of Mothers Against Drunk Driving.
- Ripa and her husband Mark Consuelos launched Milojo, a production company named after their three children Michael, Lola, and Joaquin, in 2007.
- Milojo, their production firm, has also signed a non-scripted series development partnership with Discovery Channel.
Facts of Linda Ripa
|December 3, 1968
|5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)
|Camden County, New Jersey
Originally posted on @