Lionel Messi, an Argentine professional footballer, is widely recognized as one of the best players in football history.
Table of Contents
What is the Net worth of Lionel Messi?
Lionel Messi’s net worth is expected to be approximately $600 million. He was able to earn such a large sum because to his great football career, since he earns roughly $75 million per year. He recently signed a two-year contract with Paris Saint-Germain, which pays him $75 million per year before taxes and $40 million after taxes.
Messi also makes a lot of money from endorsements and partnerships from fashion and sports brands and companies. Messi gets roughly $40 million per year from a variety of sponsorships. He donated €600,000 to the restoration of a children’s hospital as a philanthropist. Messi and his wife, as well as his other family members, live a rich and joyful existence.
House and Car
Lionel has purchased homes in a variety of locations across the world. Messi owns a penthouse in a Porsche-designed apartment skyscraper in Miami. He spent $7 million on a new home in Barcelona. He is currently staying in a magnificent property in Bellamar that he purchased in 2009 for $1.7 million and renovated for $6 million. A swimming pool, a mini-garden, a playground, and an outdoor eating area are all part of his opulent property.
Messi is a big fan of high-end automobiles. Ferrari 335 S Scaglietti Spider, Ferrari F430 Spider, Maserati Granturismo MC Stradale, Mini Cooper S Cabriolet, Pagani Zonda, Audi R8 V10, LEXUS RX, Cadillac Escalade, Mercedes SLS AMG, Range Rover Vogue, Range Rover Sport, and 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 are among his collection of automobiles.
Where is Lionel Messi from?
Lionel Messi was born in the city of Rosario in Argentina. On the 24th of June 1987, he was born as Lionel Andrés Messi. He will be 34 years old in 2021, and his horoscope is Cancer. Celia Mara Cuccittini (mother) and Jorge Messi (father) are his parents (father). His father worked as the manager of a steel mill, and his mother worked at a magnet plant. Antonio Cuccittini and Celia Oliveira Cuccittini are his maternal grandparents, while Eusebio Messi and Rosa Maria Pérez are his paternal grandparents.
He has two brothers, Matias and Rodrigo Messi, and a sister, Maria Sol Messi, who is a social media sensation. Maximiliano and Emanuel Biancucchi, his cousins, are both professional football players in Argentina. He was diagnosed with a growth hormone deficit when he was 11 years old. Lionel is Argentine by nationality, yet he comes from a mixed ethnic background (Spanish-Italian).
Lionel completed his education at Rosario’s Escuela Primaria N° 66 “Gral. Las Heras.” Following that, he went to a prominent college, although he has yet to reveal any details about his schooling to the media.
Status of Relationship
View this post on Instagram
Lionel and Antonella Roccuzzo, his wonderful wife, are still together. Lucas Scaglia, a mutual acquaintance, introduced them for the first time in their hometown. Lucas has a cousin named Antonelle. Messi was nine years old when they first met, and his wife was even younger. The couple announced their relationship in public in January 2009, and they have been together ever since. After being in a relationship with Roccuzzo for numerous years, the two ultimately married on June 30, 2017 at Hotel City Center in Rosario. Because Antonella is Messi’s first love, there is no information about his previous relationships, and he is currently free of speculations and controversies.
Lionel Messi’s Football Career
- When Messi was six years old, he joined the Rosario soccer club and began playing football with them.
- At the age of 17, he made his league debut against RCD Espanyol.
During that time, he was the third-youngest player ever to play for FC Barcelona.
- In the year 2021, he left Barcelona to join Paris Saint-Germain as a forward in the Ligue 1 leagueMessi is interested in
- humanitarian activity in addition to his playing career.
- In 2007, he established the Leo Messi Foundation.
- His nonprofit aids vulnerable children in gaining access to education and health services.
- In 2010, he was appointed as UNICEF’s goodwill ambassador.
Lionel Messi’s Awards and Achievements
View this post on Instagram
- Throughout his career, Messi has received numerous major medals and honors.
- He has won six Ballon d’Or awards to far.
- He has a total of six European Golden Shoes to his credit.
- Messi was nominated to the Ballon d’Or Dream Team in the year 2020.
- He earned a club-record 35 trophies with the football team Barcelona.
- Lionel Messi currently holds the records for most goals scored in La Liga (474), UEFA Champions League (8), Copa América (17), and other competitions.
- He also holds the record for the most international goals scored by a South American player with 79.
Messi has a total of 750 professional career goals for both club and country.
Facts of Lionel Messi
|June 24, 1987
|5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)
|Antonella Roccuzzo (2017)
|Antonio Cuccittini, Celia Oliveira Cuccittini, Eusebio Messi, and Rosa Maria Pérez.
|Maximiliano and Emanuel Biancucchi
|Escuela Primaria N° 66 “Gral. Las Heras
|Celia María Cuccittini
|Matias Messi, Rodrigo Messi, and Maria Sol Messi
|Thiago Messi, Mateo Messi, and Ciro Messi Roccuzzo
|Lionel Messi Facebook
|Lionel Messi Instagram
Originally posted on @