Suzanne Wolff, sometimes known as Susie Wolff, is a former professional racing driver from the United Kingdom. She is presently the CEO of Formula E team Venturi Racing. In 2018, she joined Venturi as a Team Principal for the first time. In 2021, she was named CEO.
She was a professional racing driver who competed in the 2014 British Grand Prix at Silverstone before becoming a motorsport administrator. She had a stellar junior career, earning four times the title of British Woman Kart Racing Driver of the Year.
What is the Net worth of Susie Wolff ?
Susie Wolff’s net worth climbed by 8% from $800 thousand in 2017 to $1 million in 2018. Susie Wolff is the Team Principal and a Shareholder of the VENTURI Formula E team at the moment.
View this post on Instagram
Wolff is married to Toto Wolff, the executive director of the Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One team, and they live in Ermatingen, Switzerland Mercedes-Benz GLE, Mercedes-Benz C class, Renault Mcgane, Mercedes-AMG GT-C, and Mercedes-AMG C63 are among Susie Wolff’s automobiles. She appears to be a Mercedes enthusiast.
Toto Wolff, Susie Wolff’s spouse, is the Executive Director of Mercedes AMG Petronas and controls the company. He owns 30% of the company. Toto Wolff has a net worth of $2 million dollars.
Susie Wolff founded the Dare to Be Different Foundation, which strives to increase the number of females in motorsport. Susie is thought to make a lot of money as the Team Principal and a Shareholder of the VENTURI Formula E team. Together with her husband, Toto Wolff, she is one of the wealthiest athletes in the world.
Biography and Early Life
Susie Wolff was born on December 6, 1982, in New York City. Suzanne Stoddart is her given name. Oban, Scotland, is where she was born. She is a dual citizen of the United Kingdom and Scotland. Her father, John Stoddart, and mother, Sally Stoddart, gave birth to her. She is of Caucasian ethnicity and follows the Christian faith. Sagittarius is her zodiac sign. David is her brother’s name.
Her educational background includes a graduation from Oban High School. She went to the University of Edinburgh after high school.
Career and Professional Life
- Susie Wolff hails from a family of motocross racers. Her father was a competitive motorcycle racer who eventually went on to operate a motorcycle store in Oban.
- As a result, she has been interested in motorsports since she was a child.
- By the age of eight, she had already started karting.
- She won the British Woman Kart Racing Driver of the Year award in 1996.
- In 1997, she won both the Scottish Junior Intercontinental “A” and the Scottish Open Junior Intercontinental “A” categories in the 24-hour Middle East Kart Championship.
- From 1997, she was also crowned British Woman Kart Racing Driver of the Year.
View this post on Instagram
- In 1998, she advanced to the British Junior Intercontinental “A” Championship.
- For the third year in a row, she was voted British Woman Kart Racing Driver of the Year for her performance in 1998.
- After finishing 34th overall in the Formula “A” World Championships in 1999, she earned the British Woman Kart Racing Driver of the Year for the fourth time.
- After finishing 15th in the Formula “A” World Championships in 2000, she was crowned the Top Female Kart Driver in the World.
- In 2001, she transitioned from kart racing to single-seater racing.
- In 2001, she competed for the Motaworld Racing squad in the Formula Renault Winter Series for the first time.
- From 2002, she made her Formula Renault UK Championship debut with DFR Racing.
- In 2002, she competed for Motaworld in the Formula Renault Winter Series.
- For her 9th overall result in the Formula Renault UK Championship in the 2003 season, she was one of the finalists for the coveted BRDC McLaren Autosport Young Driver of the Year Award.
- She won the BRDC Rising Star of the Year award.
- For the 2004 Formula UK Championship, she raced for Comtec Racing and finished fifth overall. In 2004, she was the fastest woman on the podium.
- In 2005, she qualified for the British Formula 3 Championship.
- She raced in the Championship Class for Alan Docking Racing.
- Her season was cut short due to an ankle injury she acquired during the winter.
- In 2006, she was promoted to DTM.
- She raced for Mucke Motorsport in her first season, finishing 9th overall in the final round.
- For the 2008 season, she left Muckee Motorsport to join Persson Motorsport.
- In June, she finished 10th at the Norisring, which was her best finish of the season.
- During the 2010 season, she finished fifth at the Hockenheimring.
- She departed the DTM in 2012 to work as a development driver for the Williams Formula One team.
- She became the first woman to compete in a Formula One weekend since Giovanna Amati’s three failed Grand Prix qualifying efforts in 1992.
- Susie Wolff finished 13th in practice for the British Grand Prix with a time of 1:37:242.
- She confirmed her retirement from Formula One in November 2015. She no longer participates in any type of racing.
- In 2006, she became one of Mercedes’ ambassadors.
- In 2018, she joined Venturi Racing as Team Principal in Formula E. She also joined the team as a shareholder.
- From the 2020-21 season, the Monegasque team had its most successful campaign to date under her leadership. They finished second in the Drivers’ World Championships with 146 points, behind Nyck de Vries.
- In November 2021, she was promoted to the position of CEO.
- In December 2013, she was due to compete in the Race of Champions for the first time as a female driver. However, due to the political circumstances in Bangkok, the event was canceled.
- After retiring in 2014, she co-founded Dare to be Different with the goal of increasing female participation in racing.
Status of the Relationship
View this post on Instagram
Susie Wolff is a married woman with two children. Toto Wolff, a former racing driver and current Team Principal and CEO of Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One Team, is her husband. In October of 2011, the pair married. They have a son named Jack, who was born on April 10, 2017.
Height and Weight
Susie Wolff is approximately 1.68 m tall, or 5 feet and 6 inches tall. She weighs roughly 123 pounds, or 56 kilograms. She has a slender physique. Her hazel eyes are hazel, and her blonde hair is blonde. Her sexual orientation is that of a straight woman.
Quick Facts About Susie Wolff
|Celebrated Name||Susie Wolff|
|Birth Name||Suzanne Stoddart|
|Place Of Birth||Oban|
|Famous For||Former Racing Driver|
|High School||Oban High School|
|University||University of Edinburgh|
|Awards||Named the British Woman Kart Racing Driver of the Year four times|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||123 lbs (56 kg)|
|Married Date||October 2011|
|Position||CEO of Venturi Racing|
|Source of Wealth||Motorsports executive and business|
Originally posted on @